This is a community to celebrate Tony Stark in all his permutations in the Marvel Universe. You are invited to write, and draw all forms of Tony Stark, straight, slashed, 616, ultimates, MA (but no movie verse, sorry).
1. All submissions must be under an lj-cut. We'll take icons, art, fic, ficlets, drabbles, fanvids, fanmixes.. you make it, we like it! Just keep it non-Movie verse. Drabbles should be posted in a clutch rather than singular if they are under 500 words.
2. All types of Stark are welcome, with the exception of movie-verse. There are many movie-verse coms out there to post that material, but the original comic book hero needs his love too. All forms of Marvel Comics and Animation forms of Tony Stark will be accepted from 616 Canon to even Next Avengers as long as it isn't from the recent live action film. (We love it, but it's not the place.)
3. Crack is welcome, within reason. 500 word minimum for fic. Art and fic that involve Genderswap and turning people into animals is forbidden.
4. Users are encouraged to write all aspects of Tony's character and storyline, including key moments that people tend to focus on less: example: Alcoholism or the Armor Wars. Really explore the 40 some years of Canon.
5. We do accept all pairings: slash and het. Tony gets around, people.
6. Warnings: We hate to be hard-asses, we all like to play nice. If you're not clever enough to follow rules then it shouldn't make the community suffer. You get one warning and only one warning. If you break the rule again, you're out. That simple. Think it over before you post. If you question whether or not the content is within the rules, it's likely not. Keep it out and we'll keep everything happy and harmonious.
7. Play nice. We all want to get along. Please don't trash, hate, flame other peoples work. It doesn't matter if you don't like a particular pairing, or a particular universe because if they are welcome here, they should be respected. Golden rule, do onto others all of that.
8. Questions, comments, concerns, love? Come to your friendly neighborhood mods via PM. We're here to help.